How to Use
- Launch Scribblet, select “Create Widget,” and choose a size from the drop-down menu.
- Create your drawing. You can enter a unique name for it and add a background color or image. When you’re done, tap “Save.”
- Return to your home screen. Long-press anywhere to enter “jiggle mode.” Tap the plus button in the upper left corner to add a widget.
- Find and select Scribblet in the list of widgets and choose the same size of the drawing you just created. Add it to your home screen.
- If still in jiggle mode, tap the widget to edit it (otherwise, long-press and select “Edit Widget”). The widget will flip over and you will be able to choose which drawing you’d like to display.
Scribblet does not collect or store any of your personal data. Furthermore, it does not require an internet connection and transmits no data to a third party server.